Friday 6 January 2017

Alpha/Dictionary Challenge - P


We have finally reached the last letter in our year long challenge on The Craft Barn and I have managed to keep up just about!  I've been ill since Christmas but have managed to summon up enough energy today to make it into my craft room so I can get this page made and the challenge completed!  Our letter is P and I went for Petals so I could use some of the stamps from my collection and as always a couple of extra P words from my Tim Holtz book of words! I have thoroughly enjoyed this challenge and am looking forward to the new one for 2017!

Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Another lovely page, all the more impressive since you were feeling unwell. I do hope you are on the mend! Congrats on completing the challenge, it takes quite some dedication...

Julia said...

An excellent poppy page! I do love poppies and red ones in particular. It certainly is something to be proud of, to have completed such a challenge. Love your work. x

Scrapmate said...

A great word choice and you have included a beautiful poppy which makes it even better for me.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had intended to get by sooner, Lesley, but my slow computer and time got in the way of this visit.

Your petals are perfect. I admire your stamping abilities, and absolutely love the colors you chose.

Sorry to read you have been ill, but it certainly doesn't show in this lovely entry. It is beautiful.

Mickie said...

Well done on producing such a lovely page under the circumstances! Hope you are feeling much better now and thank you for joining the Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary challenge. Best wishes for 2017 xx

maggie said...

Well done on completing the challenge and you've finished with another lovely page. Hope you will soon be feeling better and I wish you a happy crafty 2017.